The job of an antioxidant compound is to neutralize dangerous free radicals in your body. Free radicals that are formed in the fat or lipid sections of the body are handled by the fat-soluble antioxidants. Those that are formed in the watery or aqueous sections of your body are handled by the water-soluble antioxidants.*
Use 3 to 6 times a day, 1 to 3 drops in each eye.
Usage and Dosage Warnings
- Excessive use may cause abnormal sensitivity to light or make eyes more bloodshot.
- A guardian or caretaker should provide supervision and guidance when allowing children to use the product.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eye, eyelid or eyelashes, as this could cause it to become dirty or contaminated (with eye mucus, dust, etc.). Do not use if the product appears cloudy.
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Use the product only as eye drops.
Smile 40 EX GoldUPC:
Lutein is a naturally present substance in every person's eyes. It is classified as a carotenoid. Carotenoids are plant pigments that fall under the category of phytonutrients. They are special, complex substances that give pigment to fruits, vegetables, and plants. Lutein specifically is known to best absorb extra excess light energy to prevent plant damage from the sun.