You must select your brand attribute in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Brands
Magnesium Taurate from Cardiovascular Research is a dietary supplement of magnesium, an essential macromineral for maintaining optimal health.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps Support Bone, Heart, Nerve and Muscle Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Vegan
- Helps support normal magnesium levels that decrease with age
- Made with a patented, organic form of bio-available magnesium that is 100% chelated
- Contains magnesium chelated with amino acids, L-Lysine and L-Glycine, providing high absorption
Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose and hydroxypropyl cellulose (coating), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium (from magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)||200 mg||50%|
Dr. Mercola, Magnesium L-Threonate, 2,000 mg Per Serving, 30 Servings (90 Capsules), Supports Bone Health, Non GMO, Soy Free, Gluten Free
The Research-Backed Magnesium Supplement That Exceeded Dr. Mercola’s Expectations
If you’ve ever done a quick search of the best magnesium supplements on the market, you’ll probably recall walking into a minefield of choices without knowing it.
Liquid Magnesium Malate & Glycinate from Natures Answer may promote abdominal comfort, may promote tissue comfort, and may offer relief during physical activity. Non-GMO
- Nutrient Metabolism Support: Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important enzymatic and physiological functions.*
- Overall Health: Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contraction and cardiac function.*
- Cellular Energy Production: Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as for energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the body's own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.