Pure Spirulina (Organic) PowderCertified organic powder Vegetarian & vegan Boosts immune function Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory Packed with protein for muscle growth Lab-tested for quality and purity
What is Spirulina?Spirulina is a deep blue-green powder made from dried microscopic algae. With an abundant nutrient content, this superfood boasts multiple health benefits. It’s a powerful antioxidant and rich in vitamin B12, essential fatty acids, beta carotene, chlorophyll, and protein. Our spirulina powder is certified USDA organic and contains no fillers, additives, or preservatives of any kind. How to Take Spirulina As a dietary supplement, take 7 grams (1 level tbsp) daily, or as directed by a physician. This powder mixes well into smoothies or the workout beverage of your choice.
Benefits of SpirulinaBoosts Immune Health Tired of constant colds? Add our spirulina to your breakfast shake; studies have shown that it boosts natural immunity and regulates the production of antibodies—the body’s main line of defense against illness. Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory If you’re suffering from allergies, spirulina may be able to help: it’s a natural anti-inflammatory agent that blocks histamines, compounds that cause allergy and sinus symptoms. Another bonus? It’s acts like an antioxidant in the body, fighting harmful free radicals that lead to signs of aging and disease. Packed With Protein Our spirulina is a rich source of protein and essential amino acids for muscle growth and strength. For the best results, mix the powder into your recovery drink within 30 minutes of completing your workout. Lab tested for verification & guaranteed purity Factory-sealed foil zip pouch Complete protein source Rich source of vitamins, minerals & amino acids
- 100% Vegetarian
- Green Superfood for Longevity
- California Grown
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Antioxidant protection
- Cardiovascular health
- Eye & brain health
- Immune defense
- Anti-aging benefits
- Cellular health
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (3 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||<1 g||<2%|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)||2490 mcg RAE||277%|
|Phycocyanin (C and allo)||300 mg||**|
|Vitamin K1||26 mcg||22%|
|Total Carotenoids||12 mg||**|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** Daily Value not established. ª Gamma Linolenic Acid, essential fatty acid.|
- HIGH IN PROTEIN AND VITAMINS: We created a shake with 14 grams of plant-based protein in each serving. In addition, we added a broad range of minerals and an incredible 100% of the Daily Value of all vitamins - making SPIRU-TEIN a perfect meal replacement
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS: With zero fat, SPIRU-TEIN delivers a healthy infusion of protein and other essential nutrients. It now feature our pioneering, patent-pending Tri-Part Protein Blend of non-GMO rice protein, pea protein, and both non-fermented and fermented soy
- TASTES GREAT, BLENDS AMAZINGLY: This vegetarian and gluten-free shake has a delicious vanilla flavor and it blends smoothly making it a great addition to any smoothie
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered
- SERVING: 2.4 lbs. provide 32 servings
Non-GMO Spirulina Tablets, Highest Quality Spirulina on Earth, Sustainably Grown in California Without Pesticides, 100% Vegetarian & Non-Irradiated, 500mg in Each Small Tablet, 180 Count
- High Quality Spirulina Powder
- Superfood Green Algae
- 1 Pound Per Bottle
- 8 Grams Per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Included)
Organic Spirulina & Chlorella Tablets – 4 Organic Certifications, Raw, Non-Irradiated – 50/50 Blue Green Algae Blend – Antioxidant Content Equal to 5 Servings of Vegetables (360 Tablets)
- COMBINES THE WORLD'S PUREST SOURCES OF NATURES GREEN SUPERFOODS | Spirulina and Chlorella are two of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. Both contain over 100 micro-nutrients that benefit the body at nearly every level, improving overall health and well-being. Unlike other sources of blue-green algae, we only utilize the purest source in the world backed by 4 organic certifications from USDA, EU, Naturland and EcoCert. These entities demand the most stringent farming practices
- 4 ORGANIC CERTIFICATIONS | Our source of Spirulina and Chlorella is the only one to boast 4 organic certifications—USDA, EU, Naturland, and EcoCert. These 4 entities implement the industry’s highest purity and quality standards. These standards yield the best and safest products on the market.
- 100% INDUSTRY LEADING VEGAN FARMING PROCESS | We only use 100% organic and plant-based fertilizers in our farming process. Unlike other sources touting “pure” and “natural” sources, we are entirely against leveraging cheap and toxic fertilizers such as sodium bicarbonate, Chilean sodium nitrate, and animal manure that are commonly used in cultivation. Our Spirulina and Chlorella blend is 100% free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, animal by-products, and is Non-GMO.
- SUPPORTS YOUR DAILY GREENS INTAKE | Spirulina and Chlorella are nutrient powerhouses, as both contain trace minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and highly absorbable amino acids. In a contemporary world where processed and refined foods are faster and less expensive options, Spirulina and Chlorella help round-out your diet by offering the body the nutritional value you would get from leafy greens like spinach or kale.
Organic Spirulina Tablets- Vegan,100% Pure, Enriched Vitamin B12 Complex, Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Non-Irradiated, USDA, Naturland, Halal Certified, 500mg, 180 Counts
Spirulina-- Alkaline Superfood
What is Spirulina ?
Nutrition of Spirulina
Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae, grows in both fresh and salt water, which is also one of the oldest life forms on Earth. It grows in water with a high pH (alkaline) and after it has been harvested, you can buy spirulina in tablet, flake, powder and liquid forms. And now it is generally called “superfoods” today.
The nutrition of 7 grams of spirulina powder/tablet contains
• Protein: 4 grams.
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 11% of the RDA.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 15% of the RDA.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 4% of the RDA.
• Copper: 21% of the RDA.
• Iron: 11% of the RDA.
• It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese, and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that we need.
Spirulina Alkaline Power
And because spirulina grow in extremely alkaline water, it is considered highly alkalizing foods. Keep pH balance is crucial to your health. In fact, the pH of your blood must be kept at a precise level (between 7.35-7.45 on the pH scale), otherwise great imbalances (and dis-eases) will happen. Spirulina alkaline abilities offer a convenient solution to the pH problems of most diets, it will help raise the pH level and become more alkaline. Eventually, this will promote to increase the bone mass and vastly improved metabolic functions.
Incorporate spirulina alkaline in your diet, you’ll be well on your way to stay alkaline.
Spirulina-- A Complete FoodSpecifically, spirulina is packed with all these vital nutrients that can protect you from illness and disease: Beta-carotene--- Spirulina has 10 times the beta-carotene of carrots, which is can be antioxidants Complete protein-- Spirulina is between 65 and 75% protein and contains all nine essential amino acids. Essential Fatty Acids-- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA), one of the rarest essential fatty acids, is found in spirulina. Vitamins-- B vitamins, vitamin C and E are all present in spirulina. Minerals-- Spirulina is a rich source of potassium, as well as calcium, chromium, copper, iron and magnesium. Phytonutrients-- Spirulina has plant-based nutrients which including chlorophyll, polysaccharides, sulfolipids, and glycolipids. Phycocyanin--A unique spirulina Extract, which is known to support healthy inflammatory response and has many antioxidant effects. For daily maintenance, standard daily dose of spirulina is 1-3 grams and will show to have some effect.
Chlorella v.s. Spirulina: The differencesWhat's the difference between them and which of these two superfoods would benefit them the most? Chlorella is a green unicellular freshwater algae that is rich in protein, vitamins (including vitamin B12), minerals (especially iron), amino and nucleic acids. Chlorella algae boast a high chlorophyll content that helps cleanse our blood and tissue, making it particularly useful for detoxification. Also, Chlorella contains a special Growth Factor which can help repair damage to nerve tissue and is ideal for those with degenerative brain and nerve disorders Spirulina is a blue-green unicellular freshwater algae packed with protein, vitamins (including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and K), essential minerals (including iron, calcium and magnesium), trace minerals, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids (both RNA and DNA), polysaccharides and antioxidants. Especially Spirulina is a better source of GLA (gamma-linoleic acid), a ‘good’ fat that is essential for healthy brain and heart function
Benefits of SpirulinaSpirulina Has Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Properties
Spirulina is so special because it contains an unusually high amount of complete protein, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Oxidative damage can harm our DNA and cells.This damage can drive chronic inflammation, which contributes to cancer and other diseases. Spirulina is a fantastic source of antioxidants, which can protect against oxidative damage.
The main active component is called phycocyanin. This antioxidant substance also gives spirulina its unique blue-green color. Phycocyanin can fight free radicals and inhibit production of inflammatory signalling molecules, providing impressive antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effectsSpirulina Can Lower LDL and Triglyceride Levels
Heart disease is currently the world's biggest killer.
It is known that many measurable factors, termed risk factors, are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
As it turns out, spirulina has been shown to have beneficial effects on many of them.
For example, it can lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising HDL (the "good") cholesterol.
Several other studies have shown favorable effects, for example, one study shows people with high cholesterol found that 1 gram of spirulina per day lowered triglycerides by 16.3% and LDL by 10.1%, and several other studies have shown favorable effects, but with higher doses of 4.5-8 grams of spirulina per daySpirulina Can Lower LDL and Triglyceride Levels
The reason chlorella is able to give you younger looking skin is because it naturally increases levels of vitamin A, vitamin C and glutathione in your body which eliminates free-radicals and protects your cells. Also, Chlorella can significantly raise the body’s antioxidant levels, which in turn helps to protect against damage caused by increasing levels of pollution and exposure to the sun. Studies has shown that people who take chlorella have long experienced—the anti-aging effects of dietary nucleic acids on skin.Boosts Energy- Green smoothie with Spirulina
According to Dr. Oz, spirulina and lime enhance energy performance because they unlock sugar from our cells and, when frozen, the cold from the ice boosts metabolic energy while giving our bodies a “wake-up call.
Here we offer another option: Wake-up call green smoothie
2 kiwi (peel on or off) and 1/2 cup cucumber
1/2 cup pineapple or half banana
A handful of spinach or other leafy green
1/2 lemon or lime, peeled ; 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp spirulina powder
1 cup water, coconut water or nut milk
Directions: Add your ingredients together and blend until smooth.[Purity- Nothing but Spirulina]: 500mg Per Tablet! The finest ingredients which is cultivated in pure mountain spring water, unpolluted area and sunny sunlight. Febico’s spirulina is no GMOs, no binders, no artificial colors, no artificial flavoring, and no preservatives added, just the best 100% pure spirulina nutritive ingredient. Also, 100% vegan friendly. [Boost Energy and Supports Immunity]: Spirulina riches in beta-carotene and the essential fatty acid GLA, iron, B-complex vitamins, vitamins D, E and C, along with potassium, selenium, manganese, copper, chromium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. Spirulina provides support for the body’s immune system and also the energy to recover quicker. [Nature Alkalizing Superfood]: Spirulina is rich in protein containing all the essential amino acids. It contains the highest concentration of protein of any plant, herb or animal on per gm basis. It contains 70% of Vitamin B12 complex, and 18 kinds of Essential Amino Acids and antioxidants. Boost your daily energy with all nature sourced vitamins! [Daily Green Latte with Spirulina- Get Extra Energy]: Start your morning with Fresh Green Latte? Add Febico spirulina powder in your green latte or mixed with drinks, smoothies or added in meals like salads or appetizers to elevate nutrition facts. As one of the top superfoods in the world, it can provide nutrition to help support many organs and bodily functions.
Premium Klamath Blue Green Algae – More Powerful Than Spirulina and Chlorella Supplements | Pure Chlorophyll Rich SuperFood, Sourced from Organic Klamath Lake, 500mg, 60 Vegan Capsules
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY & ENERGY - Clinical research shows spirulina boosts immunity by positively impacting antioxidant activity & immune markers in your body’s cells. Gram per gram, Hawaiian Spirulina has 3,900% more beta carotene than carrots & 31 times more antioxidant activity than the immune-boosting superfood, blueberries. This antioxidant capacity supports cellular health and immunity.
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION – Hawaiian Spirulina is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and contains some of the highest levels of protein of any plant or animal source. This superfood contains up to 70% digestible, complete protein, high levels of iron, beta carotene, and other healthful nutrients including B12, vitamin K, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & SAFETY – We grow our own product in a USA GMP certified facility with extensive quality control & lab testing of every batch. Vegan –Kosher – Halal - Gluten & Soy Free - No fillers, preservatives, or dyes - Farm to Bottle.
- NATURALLY GROWN IN THE USA - Hawaiian Spirulina is grown naturally in Kona, Hawaii, USA, since 1984. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
- BETTER THAN ORGANIC– Because organic-labeled spirulina uses animal waste as fertilizer in the water, it’s ONLY *grown* outside the USA, usually in China, resulting in high levels of contaminates & heavy metals, bad taste & smell, & is usually irradiated.